10/11/09

Barry White - Uma Voz Poderosa dos Anos 70, mas Suave e Melodiosa!



Barry White - "Love´s Theme"

Lisa Stansfield and Barry White - "All around the world"

Lisa Stansfield - "All Around The World" - (original clip)


Barry White - "Let The Music Play"

Barry White - "Sho You Right" - (original video)


Barry White - "My first, My last, My everything"

Pavarotti & Barry White - "My first, My last, My everything"

Barry White - "Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Baby"

Tina Turner & Barry White - "In Your Wildest Dreams"

Barry White - "Super Lover"

Barry White - "Staying Power"

Barry White - "The Time is Right"

Barry White - "Come on in Love"

Barry White - "Hung Up In Your Love"

Barry White - "Let´s Get Busy"

Barry White - "Practice What You Preach"

Barry White - "You Sexy Thing"

Barry White - "Let The Music Play"

Barry White - "I've Found Someone"

Barry White - "LOVE AIN'T EASY"

Barry White - "DREAMS"

Barry White - "Your Sweetness Is My Weakness"

Barry White - "September"

Barry White - "It's Ecstasy When Your Lady is Down"

Barry White - "Change"

«Barry White

Origem: Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre.

Tango-nosources.svg
Este artigo ou secção não cita nenhuma fonte ou referência (desde maio de 2009)
Ajude a melhorar este artigo providenciando fontes fiáveis e independentes, inserindo-as no corpo do texto ou em notas de rodapé. Encontre fontes: Googlenews, books, scholar, Scirus

Barry White
Informação geral
Nome completo Barrence Eugene Carter
Data de nascimento 12 de Setembro de 1944 Galveston, Texas
País Flag of the United States.svg Estados Unidos
Data de morte 4 de Julho de 2003 (58 anos)
Gêneros Soul, Funk, Disco
Instrumentos Vocal, Piano, Teclado
Período em atividade 1972 - 2003
Outras ocupações Produtoa, Arranjadora, Compositora,
Gravadoras
Uni/MCA Records
20th Century Records
Casablanca/PolyGram Records
Mercury/PolyGram Records
A&M/PolyGram Records
Private Music/BMG Records
Eagle Records
Afiliações Love Unlimited
The Love Unlimited Orchestra
Isaac Hayes
Gerald LeVert
Barrence Eugene Carter, mais conhecido como Barry White (Galveston, 12 de Setembro de 1944Los Angeles, 4 de Julho de 2003) foi um cantor e produtor musical norte-americano. Compositor de inúmeros sucessos em estilo soul e disco e de baladas românticas, e um intérprete com voz profunda e grave.
Criou-se no gueto negro da cidade de Los Angeles. Como outros cantores norte-americanos de sucesso, também cantou em coral de igreja na juventude. Foi um adolescente inconseqüente, que acabou preso aos dezessete anos de idade por roubar pneus. Na prisão, decidiu mudar de vida e de amigos.
Obteve grande êxito como intérprete de baladas românticas nos anos 60. Em 1972 criou o trio feminino Love Unlimited. Posteriormente aproveitou este nome para batizar seu grupo de acompanhamento, a Love Unlimited Orchestra.
Foi considerado um dos precursores da disco' music com o lançamento, em 1974, dos sucesos Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe, You´re the first, the last, my everything e a instrumental (da Love Unlimited Orchestra) Love´s Theme. Em 1975, veio What I´m gonna do with you. Em 1976, Let the music play. Em 1979, sua Love Unlimited Orchestra lança o hit I´m so glad that I´m a woman. No início dos anos 80, esteve no Brasil, e, antes da turnê, lançou Rio de Janeiro.
Em meados de 80 , em conjunto com a cantora Lisa Stansfield , gravou um de seus grandes sucessos : All Around The World . Sua simplicidade e simpatia aliado a sua grande versatilidade em interpretar temas românticos , tornou essa parceria inesquecível.
Em fins dos anos 90, apareceu várias vezes na série de TV Ally McBeal, o que contribuiu para revitalizar sua carreira. Foi também inspirador do personagem "Chef" do desenho animado South Park. Lançou em 1999 uma autobiografia.
No ano 2000 ganhou dois prêmios Grammy nos quesitos de melhor música tradicional e R&B por Staying Power.
Morreu no Centro Médico Cedars-Sinai, em Los Angeles aos 58 anos, vítima de falência renal. Padecia de pressão alta e estava à espera de um transplante.

[editar] Ligações externas

"Can't Get Enough of Your Love Babe
I´ve heard people say that
Too much of anything is not good for you, baby
Oh no
But I don´t know about that
There´s many times that we´ve loved
We´ve shared love and made love
It doesn´t seem to me like it´s enough
There´s just not enough of it
There´s just not enough
Oh oh, babe
My darling I, can´t get enough of your love, babe
Girl, I don´t know, I don´t know why
Can´t get enough of your love babe
Oh, some things i can´t get used to
No matter how I try
Just like the more you give, the more I want
And baby, that´s no lie
Oh no, babe
Tell me, what can I say?
What am I gonna do?
How should I feel when everything is you?
What kind of love is this that you´re givin´ me?
Is it in your kiss or just because you´re sweet?
Girl, all I know is every time you´re here
I feel the change
Somethin´ moves
I scream your name
Do whatcha got to do
Darling, I, can´t get enough of your love, babe
Girl, I don´t know, I don´t know, I don´t know why
I can´t get enough of your love babe
Oh no, babe
Girl, if only I could make you see
And make you understand
Girl, your love for me is all I need
And more than I can stand
Oh well, babe
How can I explain all the things I feel?
You´ve given me so much
Girl, you´re so unreal
Still I keep loving you
More and more each time
Girl, what am I gonna do
Because you blow my mind
I get the same old feelin´ every time you´re here
I feel the change
Somethin´ moves
I scream your name
Do whatcha got to do
Darling, I, can´t get enough of your love babe
Oh no, babe
Baby, let me take all of my life to find you
But you can believe it´s gonna take the rest of ny life to keep
you
Oh no, babe
My darling I, can´t get enoug of your love, babe
Yeah, I don´t know, I don´t know, I don´t know why
Can´t get enough of your love babe
Oh my darling I, can´t get enough of your love, babe
Oh babe
I don´t know, I don´t know, I don´t know why
I can´t get enough of your love, babe
Oh babe"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Pin It button on image hover